Jul 1, 2008

Boooooring

Booored. That is the only word I can use to describe my feelings right now. Nothing interesting at work...just the same picky people that want a book, they don't know which one or about what, and they don't like any of the ones I show them. It's like if they think I can read their minds, and that I can do so in less than 10 minutes. But of course, I can't. And so I spend most of my day fetching for books that no one wants and satnding around while I dust bookshelves and try to read some books. Well I actually have nothing to say so I'm gonna log off, but I just wanted to write something to stay updated. Before I leave I just wanted to state this simple rule that I have deducted from expirience and plain pesimistic attitude:

1) No summer is the summer of your dreams. It is impossible to have that summer you dream off: the one in the beach, with your magically slimed body, your flawless skin, the wavy hair, the nice bikini, all your friends, party's, and the guy. It just dosn't happen. Unless it happenes to other people, and if that's the case, please write and tell me all about it because I'm convinced I won't be living that expirience.

xoxo,

jen coop

No comments: